Keystone RV Outback OBX Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Compact, rugged luxury, maximum style, and radical options are all describing the new Outback OBX small travel trailer that is waiting to take you on your next excursion!
These units are built for maximum exploration with the NORCO NXG frame, Dexter TORFLEX® torsion axles with aluminum wheels, and feature six-sided aluminum cage construction, Hyperdeck® high-performance water-resistant flooring, plus a full Astrofoil insulation on roof, front cap, and underbelly which is heated and fully enclosed for all-season camping. You will appreciate the Girard® on-demand tankless water heater, solar-compatible 12V refrigerator and award winning interior design featuring hardwood cabinets with gold decorative pulls, dimmable, integrated cabin ceiling lighting, and acrylic Euro windows with integrated shades, plus so much more.
For campground camping and off-road travel, choose the Outback OBX compact, yet powerful travel trailer by Keystone RV.
Outback OBX 17BH
Keystone Outback OBX travel trailer 17BH highlights: Bunks with Flip-up Bottom ... more about Outback OBX 17BH
Sleeps 5 Length 20 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft 9 in Interior Color Liam, Cashmere Hitch Weight 590 lbs Dry Weight 3965 lbs Cargo Capacity 1035 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 37 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size ST235/75R15D Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 4.50 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 5100 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. Water Heater Type Girard Tankless On Demand AC BTU 18000 btu TV Info 32" HDTV Awning Info 14' Power w/LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard
Outback OBX 18BHS
Keystone Outback OBX travel trailer 18BHS highlights: Bunks with Flip-up Bottom ... more about Outback OBX 18BHS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Interior Color Liam, Cashmere Tire Size ST235/75R15D Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 5.50 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 5100 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. Water Heater Type Girard Tankless On Demand AC BTU 18000 btu TV Info 32" HDTV Awning Info 14' Power w/LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 3 Shower Type Standard
Outback OBX Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- NORCO NXG Frame
- Dexter TORFLEX® Torsion Axles w/ Aluminum Wheels
- Full-size Spare Tire
- Lippert Tire Linc® Tire Pressure & Temperature Monitoring
- 6-Side Aluminum Cage Construction
- Hyperdeck® High-Performance Water-Resistant Flooring
- SolarFlex Protect 220i w/ 2000W Inverter -OR- SolarFlex 440i & ZAMP Portable Panel Prep
- 2, 20 lb LP Tanks
- Heated & Enclosed Underbelly
- Full Astrofoil Insulation on Roof, Front Cap & Underbelly
- Holding Tank Heat Pads
- 2" Receiver Hitch
Maximum Style & Comfort
- Automotive-grade Painted & Illuminated Front Cap w/ KeyShield Protection & Raised Graphics
- Black Glass Entry Door w/ Integrated Shade
- Acrylic Euro Windows w/ Integrated Shades
- NEW 2024 Outback Award-Winning Interior Design
- Dimmable, Integrated Cabin Ceiling Lighting
- Solar-compatible 12V Refrigerator
- Microwave & 17" Oven
- Full-depth, 15" x 15" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Hardwood Cabinets w/ Gold Decorative Pulls
- Hidden-hinge Cabinet Design
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- Solar-compatible 18,000 BTU Furrion Chill Cube Air Conditioner
- Exterior Convenience Center
- Girard® On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Outside Shower
- Outside Griddle & LP Hookup
- Solar-compatible 12V Entertainment TV w/Stereo
- Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker
- Power Tongue Jack
- Power Awning w/ LED Lighting
- Lippert SolidStep™
- Telescoping Roof Ladder w/ Bracket Attachment
- Black Tank Flush
- MaxxAir Vent Fan in Bath
- Rugged, BAL by Norco Independent Suspension
- Knobby Mud Tires
- Y-design Front Hitch Bike Rack
- 2, 100 Ah Dragonfly Energy Lithium-ion Batteries
- Back-up Camera
- SolarFlex Discover 440i w/ 2, 220w solar panels & 30A charge controller
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™