Prize Vault Number Match Contest
CONDITIONAL PRIZE CONTEST
10/13/21 through 10/17/21
This contest will take place on the following event date(s): 10/13/21 through 10/17/21. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws, and is void where prohibited by law.
Who May Enter & Who is Eligible:
This promotional contest is open to legal residents of the United States age 18 and older with a valid federal or state identification except the following classes of persons who are ineligible to participate:
- Employees or family members of employees of Colton RV, GPP, or any other promotional agency otherwise associated with this event are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
- Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Colton RV within 30 calendar days before the contest are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
- Residents of FL and RI are not eligible.
How to Play:
There is no purchase necessary to enter or participate in the contest. Contest can be entered at Colton RV beginning 10/13/2021. Contestants may enter only once. The total number of attempts for this promotion are not to exceed (3,000). Difficulties with getting to locations to enter the contest are not the responsibility of Colton RV. Finalist(s) will each be given the opportunity to attempt the contest by recording a (6)-Digit number code onto the official sign-in form, and entering that code into the digital lock on the prize vault. In order to be a valid attempt, each eligible contestant must:
- Print and sign their full name, along with their (6)-Digit number code on the first unoccupied line of the provided official contest sign-in registration form.
- After completing this information, the contestant may then enter their (6)-Digit number code into the digital lock on the prize vault, followed by the * key on the key pad.
In order to claim the Grand Prize:
- In order for the grand prize to be awarded, the code recorded by the contestant on the official sign-in form and entered by the contestant into the digital lock must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected for this contest by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope. The act of opening the door to the prize vault does not constitute a winning attempt. In order to be considered a winning attempt:
- An eligible contestant must record the winning (6)-Digit number code on the sign-in registration form;
- Trigger the locking mechanism and open the prize vault only by means of entering that winning (6)-Digit number code into the locking mechanism; AND
- The contestant’s code must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope, and that was preprogrammed by the insurance provider into the electronic digital lock.
- The grand prize will not be awarded as a result of any of the following reasons including, but not limited to:
- Any code recorded by the contestant on the sign-in form and entered into the digital lock that does not match the predetermined winning code contained in the sealed security envelope, and programmed into the lock by the insurance provider.
- Any contestant who is able to open the prize vault door using a non-winning code for any reason including physically forcing entry, equipment damage, or malfunction.
- Any tampering with the prize vault or locking mechanism that results in the prize vault door being opened.
- Any malfunction of the locking mechanism, electronic digital lock or prize vault that results in the prize vault being opened with a non-winning code.
- A contestant that records a winning code on the official sign-in form, but fails to properly enter that code into the digital locking mechanism, and thereby triggering the locking mechanism.
- In the event of a winner, the winner will be required to sign an eligibility affidavit and liability release waiver before the prize will be awarded. The winner must come to Colton RV at a mutually agreed date and time at least 2 weeks prior to delivery of the grand prize. The winning contestant will also be required to submit a copy of valid identification (driver’s license), and a completed W-9 Form.
- Winner acknowledges that GPP and Colton RV have the right to publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are a grand prize winner without further authorization or financial remuneration.
- Prizes awarded are non-transferable. Failure to collect the prize constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, prize will remain property of Colton RV. Another winner will not be selected.
- If the winner is found to be in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
The grand prize for this contest is 2019 FOREST RIVER SUNSEEKER 2650CDWS (max. value $110,000.00). A maximum of (1) grand prize(s) will be awarded in the event that the official contest finalist meets all contest requirements described above, and the terms and conditions of the sponsor’s contract. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or alternative prize substitution. All taxes and associated fees are the responsibility of the grand prize winner. If no finalist successfully matches the predetermined (6)-Digit number code in exact order according to the contest rules and contract terms and conditions, no grand prize will be awarded. Total prize value is approximately $110,000.00 Cash. Colton RV is not responsible for and will provide no warranties regarding the use of the grand prize. For a winner list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Colton RV, 3122 Niagara Falls Boulevard, North Tonawanda, NY 14120.
Colton RV reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date(s) without notice. The decision Colton RV management in the interpretation of these rules is final. Colton RV, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. Colton RV, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery. The decision of Colton RV management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules.
The odds of being selected as an official finalist are dependent upon the number of entries. The odds of winning the contest once selected as an official finalist are 1:1,000,000.